Inessa Y. Moiseeva, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, head of the sub-department of general and clinical pharmacology, Medical Institute, Penza, State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Oleg K. Zenin, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, professor of the sub-department of human anatomy, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir V. Potapov, Postgraduate student, Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky (16 Ilyicha avenue, Donetsk, Ukraine), E-mail: email@example.com
Irina V. Kuznetsova, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, professor of the sub-department of anesthesiology, intensive care and medicine of emergency conditions, Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky (16 Ilyicha avenue, Donetsk, Ukraine), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina K. Shramenko, Doctor of medical sciences, associate professor, associate professor of the sub-department of anesthesiology, intensive care and medicine of emergency conditions, Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky (16 Ilyicha avenue, Donetsk, Ukraine), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Creating a new safe, inexpensive and effective method of early diagnosis of chronic heart failure is an urgent task. The purpose of the work is to present a new method of early chronic heart failure diagnosis that meets modern requirements. Results. A new method of early chronic heart failure diagnosis by centrifugation of a patient’s blood sample, further study and analysis of the results, characterized by measuring: the value of dynamic surface tension of serum at adsorption time 100 s, and the value of its equilibrium surface tension at adsorption time 2500 s, if the value of the first indicator is 44.3 mN / m or less, and the second – 38.3 mN / m or less diagnose the development of chronic heart failure in the early stages. Conclusions. The presented method relates to medicine, namely to cardiology, and can be used for early chronic heart failure diagnosis, as well as monitoring the effectiveness of its treatment.
1. Patent 79967 Ukraine, MPK A61B8/00, G01N 33/53, Method for early diagnosis of heart failure in patients with ischemic heart disease. Nikonenko A.S.; applicant and patentee DERZhAVNIY ZAKLAD "ZAPORІZ''KA MEDICh-NA AKADEMІYa PІSLYaDIPLOMNOЇ OSVІTI" – u201212519; appl. 02.11.2012; publ. 13.05.2013, bull. No. 28.
2. Patent 2599501 Russian Federation, MPK G01N 33/53 (2006.01). A method for diagnosing the course of chronic heart failure in patients with ischemic heart disease. Teplyakov A.T.; applicant and patentee Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Scientific Research Institute of Cardiology" (RU). No. 2014110099/15; appl. 06.03.2014; publ. 10.10.2016, bull. No. 28. (In Russ.)
3. Patent 2315773 Russian Federation, MPK S07K 16/26 (2006.01). Specific antibodies for diagnosing heart failure. Bernar P.O.; applicant and patentee BIO-RAD PASTER (FR), SANTR NAS''ONAL'' DE LYa REShERSh S''ENTIFIK (S.N.R.S.) (FR), YuNIVERSITE MONPEL''E I (FR). No. 2005106230/13; appl. 10.10.2005; publ. 27.01.2008, bull. No. 3. (In Russ.)
4. Patent 2569458 Russian Federation, MPK C12Q 1/68 (2006.01). A method for diagnosing chronic heart failure by using circulating levels of mirna. Zhirov I. V.; applicant and patentee Federal State Budgetary Institution "Russian Cardiological Research and Production Complex" of the Ministry of Health of Russia (FSBI «RCRPC» MH RF) (RU). No. 2014148454/10; appl. 02.12.2014; publ. 27.11.2015, bull. No. 33. (In Russ.)
5. Kazakov V.N., Barkalova E.L., Levchenko L.A., Klimenko T.M., Fainerman V.B. Dilation rheology as medical diagnostics of human biological liquids. Colloids and Surfaces A. 2011;391:190–194.
6. Kazakov V.N. [et al.]. Dynamic surface tensiometry in medicine. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2000:373.
7. Kazakov V.N., Knyazevich V.M., Sinyachenko O.V., Fainerman V.B. Interfacial Rheology of Biological Liquids: Application in Medical Diagnostics and Treatment Monitoring in “Interfacial Rheology”. Progress in Colloid and Interface Science, R. Miller and L. Liggieri (Eds.), Brill Pub l. Leiden. 2009;1:519–566.
8. Golukhova E.Z., Teryaeva N.B., Alieva A.M. Natriuretic peptides - markers and prognostic factors in chronic heart failure. Kreativnaya kardiologiya = Creative cardiology. 2007;(1-2):126–136. (In Russ.)